THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you use this site, we may collect certain types of information about you including the following:
Information you provide to us
This includes but is not limited to your personal data (such as your name, phone number(s), email address, home and office addresses, delivery address, product and service preferences, and responses) and your social network data (such as your social media profiles and usernames).
Information we collect automatically
This includes but is not limited to your IP address, browser type, mobile device ID, device type, operating system version, connection information, mobile network information, location derived from GPS-enabled services, information based on your usage of the site such as time, date and duration of your use, referral URLs, search terms and search history, camera, contact list, browsing history, purchase history and advertisement interactions.
Information we obtain from 3rd Parties
This includes information we obtain from social media sites such as your friends and followers lists, and your interests.
WHY WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
We collect your information to ensure your easy and seamless access to the site. We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To enable us to provide you with a personalized experience of our site.
- To communicate with you and provide you with information on our Services.
- To provide support services to you.
- To process your orders and requests.
- To analyse and understand your use of the site.
- To protect against illegal, malicious, and fraudulent activity.
- To analyse and improve the quality of our services and offerings.
- To facilitate your interactions with our social media platforms.
- To analyse and learn about our users’ demographics, interests, and behaviour.
- To identify and repair errors and bugs on our platforms.
- To facilitate dissemination of information about our services and our partners.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
We may sometimes share the information we have collected from you with third parties to facilitate the seamless delivery of our services, in obedience to court orders, as required by law. These third parties include our affiliates, subsidiaries, partners, third-party vendors and suppliers who render services for us or on our behalf, law enforcement agencies and our professional advisers (such as our auditors, accountants, lawyers, etc.).
GOVERNING PRINCIPLES OF DATA PROCESSING
We process your information in accordance with the provisions of the Nigeria Data Protection Regulation and these principles:
- Your personal data is collected and processed in accordance with specific, legitimate and lawful purpose consented to by you, provided that further processing may be done by archiving the data for public interest, scientific or research purposes, or statistical purposes.
- The data collected is adequate, accurate and without prejudice to the dignity of the human person.
- The data collected is stored only for the period within which it is reasonably needed.
- The data collected is secured against all foreseeable hazards and breaches such as theft, cyberattack, viral attack, dissemination, manipulations of any kind, damage by rain, fire or exposure to other natural elements.
- We owe a duty of care to you in respect of the data we have obtained from you.
HOW WE SAFEGUARD YOUR INFORMATION
In addition to the security measures we employ, you must also ensure that you take responsibility for the protection of your personal information. The use of our site and storage of your information on our website is done at your own risk. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by the activities of hackers and fraudsters when we have taken all necessary and reasonable steps to protect your information in our possession. You are fully responsible for safeguarding your username, password, and financial information.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
By providing us with your personal information, you have certain rights in accordance with the provisions of the Nigeria Data Protection Regulation which include the right to request for your personal data in our possession, the right to object to the processing of your personal data, and the right to request for the deletion of your personal data in our possession. To exercise any of the rights listed here, please contact us through the details provided below. All such requests will be reviewed and considered in accordance with the provisions of the applicable data protection regulations.
You also have the right to opt-out of receiving the informative materials we send to our users by clicking the “Unsubscribe” button found at the bottom of such emails. Please note that by opting out of such emails, you may be unable to participate in our contests, sales and giveaways.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may need to transfer your information in our possession to third parties outside Nigeria. Such transfers will only be done in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations. While undertaking the international transfer of your information, we will put security measures in place to reasonably protect your data during transmission.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
We will only keep the information we collect from you for as long as is necessary and in accordance with legal and compliance regulations. If you unsubscribe, we will cease to collect your personal data but will continue to store the data collected before you unsubscribe as long as is necessary and in accordance with applicable data protection regulations.